Hey peoples,
So tonight was another late night studying for finals, well more like I wrote an enlgish paper and then drew some drawings and watched Sailor Moon (complete reliving my childhood, lol). Well my paper is pretty interesting, it is talking about how sexuality is biological and not a choice. It's pretty intense and amazing. I'm almost done with it and it isn't due for a few days. Yay for being ahead of the game. :)
I had to get out of the house, so I went to Lissa's dorm room, and after I told her about this blog she said I shoudl change her name to Soul Sister or SS. :) So I am making a name change. deal with it. lol.
So right now I am in SS's room writing this, I completely cleared my head tonight, and it felt amazing. I didn't stress, I thought about the joys of life, and made new friends. It was a good night and I didn't even sleep.
I keep on thinking about The Boy and how I can't wait to see him, it has been a few weeks since we've seen each other and when I get back, I'll be back for a month, I'll be SO happy. I miss him so much. I talked about him alot with my new friend I made tonight, who's name is not going on this blog, lol. deal with it. We talked about our boyfriends, her's is here, lucky..... and then we talked about random stuff from our pasts. It got late, words were said, laughter occured, it was awesome.
But besides this awesome night in a girls dorm room, nothing really happened. lol. But nothing needed to happen, when your among friends life just happens and it is a beautiful sight. :)
Good morning world,
~LLL
1. You stole my "The Boy". :( Be original, dammit :P
ReplyDelete2. Pseudonyms is a funny word. It's kind of like "pseudo-names", but not because names aren't nyms. I don't know what nyms are. And why three letter "L"s?
Living Life Large?
Ludicrously Lascivious Liar?
Lichtenstein Live!: Left ?
Lola Likes Lentils?
LaLaLa?
My LLL means something for me. And you will never know. lol. :) all I can tell you is it is sweet, romantic, and happy. but if read in a different way it can sound depressing. Good luck trying to figure it out. ;)
ReplyDelete