Hey peeps,
Tonight was amazing. I dropped everything with finals and took a well deserved break. And went to the drag show with a bunch of friends. Now for those who don't know what it is (and there are some, I had to explain it to one of my fraternity brothers), a drag show is where people dress in drag, guys dress and girls and so on. Now it is a show, only the one performing dress up. It was so amazing!!! And before, inbetween, and after the shows there is dancing. LOTS OF DANCING!! It was great to just let loose and dance with friends. :) The only thing that made my night a little sad was that The Boy wasn't there. If he was the night would of been perfect. This blog entry is really short because one the night was awesome, so no more needs to be said and two I am super tired and it is 5 in the morning. So night world, tomorrow is gonna be a study filled day.
Sweet dreams,
~LLL <3
No comments:
Post a Comment